Last Updated: 2 February 2014
Research Laboratory: Methodology Engineering (ME) Lab
General Research Interests
- Object-Oriented Software Engineering
- Methodology Engineering
- Software Patterns and Pattern-Oriented Development
Active Research Areas
- Model-Driven Development (MDD) Methods
- Pattern-Based Situational Method Engineering
- Requirements Engineering in Methodology Engineering
- Computer-Aided Method Engineering (CAME)
- Agile Software Development Methods
Program Committees (Recent)
- Agile and User Centered Design Integration Workshop (AUCDI 2013), York (UK), February 2013.
- 19th Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC 2012) - Emerging Research Track, Hong Kong, December 2012.
- International Workshop on Agility of Enterprise Systems (AgilES 2012) - in conjunction with CAiSE’12, Gdansk (Poland), June 2012.
- 7th International Conference on Evaluation of Novel Approaches to Software Engineering (ENASE 2012) - Special Session on Model-Driven Architecture and Modeling-Driven Software Development (MDA&MDSD 2012), Wroclaw (Poland), June 2012.
Active Research Projects
- A Feature-Driven Methodology for Situational Method Engineering (SME)
- Developing an Agile Product Line Engineering (APLE) Methodology
- A Use-Case-Based Methodology for Situational Method Engineering (SME)
Available MS and PhD Thesis Topics
- Only students of the “Software Development Methodologies” course can apply to join the Methodology Engineering Lab to conduct their MS projects under my supervision. Students who are admitted to the lab will be provided with a list of thesis topics in February.
- You can also propose a different topic, provided that the topic is relevant to Software Engineering. Please refer to this Research Handbook for potential topics.